Kamloops Active Health Offers More Than “Cracking” Your Back!
Traditionally Chiropractors have been thought of as neck and back doctors, but in reality Chiropractors are trained to treat a variety of conditions affecting the joints, and the muscles and nerves throughout the body. In fact we are able to help with numerous aches and pains, acute or chronic, from head to toe across the lifespan.
- Do you experience pain in you joints, muscles or tendons?
- Do you have neck or back pain?
- Did you injure yourself at work?
- Do you experience limited movement in some area of your body?
- Have you experienced a car accident that has affected your comfort or the way in which your body moves?
- Have you strained an area of your body during a workout?
- Do you have a tendonitis or repetitive injury from home or work or play?
- Do you have sore or painful feet?
- Are you experiencing some pregnancy discomfort or are you concerned about labor and delivery?
- Do you have a baby or infant that seems uncomfortable?
- Has one of your children fallen or injured themselves?
- Do you or your child have a pain of unknown origin?
- Would you like someone who explains your body and x-rays to you?
- Would you like to learn more about what you can do to assist your own body in healing itself following injury?
- Do you need an exercise or rehabilitation program that maximizes your treatment?
- Do you need wheelchair access?
- Would you like a family orientated clinic?
- Do you need care through WCB or ICBC?